Terms and Conditions
Departments and Services Phone Directory
Non Text-Only Site
Links to Departments and Services:
Buildings & Grounds
Health & Human Services
Pennington County 9-1-1
Planning & Zoning
Registrar of Deeds
Weed & Pest
Pennington County requires that each user of this Internet website adhere to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. Use of this site constitutes acknowledgement by the user that he or she has read, understands and accepts all of the Terms and Conditions. If the user does not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions, the user should not use this site.
Terms and Conditions
- Pennington County does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other content contained on this website or any other website. Pennington County makes no
representation concerning the suitability of this documentation for any purpose.
- To the extent allowed by law, reproduction of this website in whole or in part is prohibited without the written permission of Pennington County.
- Any hyperlinks to other websites not operated by Pennington County are provided solely as a matter of convenience. Pennington County is not responsible for their content and does not suggest or imply endorsement, approval or certification by Pennington County of the content on those websites or association with their operators. Accessing other sites linked to this website is at the user's own risk.
- Information on this website is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice from Pennington County. Pennington County has no obligation to update the content of this website and so such information may be out of date at any given time.
- Pennington county specifically disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damage arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of this website, including any liability associated with any virus that may infect a user's computer equipment. Under no circumstance will Pennington County be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through this website. It is the responsibility of each user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this website.
- Pennington County reserves the right to change or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Use of the site constitutes a user's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions at the time and each time the user accesses the website.
- Communications through Internet e-mail in no way constitutes legal notice to Pennington county or any of its departments, divisions, officers, officials, agents, representatives, or employees where notice is required by any federal, state or local rules, regulations or laws.
©Copyright 2006-2013 Pennington County
This website is provided as an information service to Pennington County citizens.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.